Thursday, December 2, 2010

GOD'S RESIDENCE


Dear One,
You will never be without My Spirit in you.
You will never be left alone without My guidance., My love, My wisdom, My knowledge, My healing, My mercy.
When I take up residence in a person I make him My permanent abode, My dwelling place, My home for eternity.
I said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you."
Like Jesus said, "I will not leave you comfortless."
I come to live in you in the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, and I never leave a heart where I am invited and welcomed. I'm the One who keeps on staying.
I do not give you life and then take My life away from My children. I said I would be with you forever, and I am in you forever. We are One, just like Jesus prayed.
Appreciate and revel in our Oneness. Acknowledge our Oneness to the spiritual community around you in the heavens. They delight in My Oneness with you. So should you.
Love, God
John 17:11; John14:15-18 Hebrews 13:5;

No comments: