Saturday, December 18, 2010


Dear One,
What you consider yourself to be is what you will become.
Whatever your image of yourself is in your own mind, because it is already a picture of yourself, you will fulfill that mental image because it actually becomes a pattern for your life.
If you consider yourself to be My child, created in My image, loved, prized and treasured by Me, worthy to bear My Spirit in your body, filled with My glory, full of goodness, kindness, mercy, patience, love and faith, then you will become that image.
Because of the devil's religious teachings, if you consider yourself to be evil, a slave to sin, filled with fear, judgmental, impatient, sinful, full of hatred and worthless, then you will become that image in reality.
The devil uses the religious laws to convince you of your lack of worth and your propensity to sin; but My grace and My mercy will convince you of your true worth, your position of righteousness and your purity in My eyes. That is the difference between law and grace. The law convinces you that you are a failure in life, but My Spirit convinces you that you can be a success in every area of life because you are My child and I pour My blessings upon you.
Image is so important because you actually become the outer image of the picture of yourself that is in your own mind.
Become what My image of you is, that you are My precious, totally loved and valued child. Adopt My image of you and then inheriting My promises will be easy because you will know that you deserve them as my heir.
Love, God
Isaiah 1:18 & 19; Ephesians 3:14-20; Galatians 3:29; Galatians 4:3-7

No comments: