Sunday, December 5, 2010

TOTAL CONTROL

Dear One,
You've heard men say, "Due to circumstances beyond my control," or, "Because of circumstances beyond my control." You will never hear Me say that there is anything beyond My control in your life when you pray and walk in the spirit of love. Inviting Me by prayer into every situation that you encounter is the first key, and then walking in communion with Me is the second key.
When you and I are in harmony, when we are one spiritually in complete unity, then there is nothing -- I repeat -- nothing that we cannot change until it is the highest level of perfection possible in the earth.
There is nothing that is impossible when we exist as One being, because then I am present completely in all of your situations with My wisdom, My knowledge, My faith, My angelic hosts and My creativity. With My power all things are possible because there are no circumstances beyond our control.
It will take the working of patience on your part to eventually see the results of our control, but you will see the perfect end result eventually to every troubling situation.
Love, God
Ephesians 3:14-20
photo from:

No comments: