Sunday, February 6, 2011

ALL IN ALL


Dear One,
Always trust Me to fix anything and everything. I have the knowledge and the wisdom. I have the equipment. I have the time. I have the workers to fix anything and everything that goes wrong in your life, everything that concerns you.
Any loving earthly father would do the same for his child, and I will certainly do abundantly more than you can think or imagine because I am your Heavenly Father and I am Love. I have resources that your earthly father doesn't have and will never have. I have more interest in you and your ease in the earth than any human father. I want you to rely upon Me and learn from Me and put My wisdom and insight into use in your minute to minute decisions in life. Then you will live a mistake free, failure free, catastrophe free life, destructive free life.
I don't have any orphans. I don't leave My children without comfort and support like some earthly fathers do. However, I do have run-away children who refuse My help and support because they fear that I will reject them or injure them or abandon them. How little they know of Me, that they would believe that lie.
I said through Jesus that I would not leave you comfortless, that I would come to you and live in you and be your comforter, your counselor, your guide, your teacher, your advocate, your provider, your healer, your all in all. I am all of those in the person of the Holy Spirit. I come to live in you when you invite Him into your life to be all the things that I Am to you.
Think about the full scope of vision I have from My spiritual dimension, that I see everything that you need. So no one has your best interest at heart like I do. You can trust Me.
Love, God
Hebrews 1:14; Psalms 91: 11 & 12; Ephesians 6:19 & 20; John 14:16 & 17; and 26; Matthew 7:11

No comments: