Thursday, February 24, 2011

HARMONY CUES

Dear One,

     Your prayers are much easier for Me to answer when there is harmony and agreement in all areas, where peace and love prevail.
     I told husbands to live considerately with their wives so that their prayers would not be hindered.  That advice applies to the prayers of all My children,   Doesn't that give you clues as to what hinders all prayers from being answered? 
     I told women to submit to their husbands, not that they would be servants and inferior, but that women would submit their opinions when strife begins to creep in so that your prayers will be easily answered when harmony is restored.  When one person submits his or her opinion to the opinion of another person, then peace will reign and prayers are easily answered.  Circumstances will prove whose opinion is right, so no one needs to insist on being right.  I have told you in the past that it's more important to be righteous than it is to be right about something.
     Submission is an attitude based on the belief that every person is entitled to his own opinion.  When disharmony begins to be present, submitting your opinion to the opinion of another person is an attribute of My peace. It is endeavoring to keep peace with all men.
     I am determined to see all of your prayers answered, just like you are, so I give advice and teachings to My children for them to heed and then pass them on to others on how to keep your homes, your churches, your businesses and your nations unified so that My blessings will be easily manifested.
    To be of one accord means to be of the same mind.
    To be in agreement means to be in accord and to assent to one another.
    In your mind always relate harmony and  agreement to being of one accord and that in that climate My blessings overflow.
    In your mind always relate disharmony and disagreements to curses overtaking you.
    Choices are apparent every day.

                                                                                                   Love, God
I Peter 3:7-13; Ephesians 5:25-33; Galatians 3:18-24

No comments: