Friday, February 18, 2011

SURPRISE GIFTS


Dear One,
Look forward each day to the surprises that I and your spiritual servants, the angels, have for you when you expect surprise gifts from Us. The angels work according to My bidding and My orders and My designs. When you expect surprise gifts from Us, then you will not only see them and receive them, but your thankfulness will prime the pump for more surprise gifts from Us. Relationships will be restored, bodies will be healed, paths will be cleared and prosperity will be ushered in. Yes, surprise gifts are always in store for My children who look forward to, expect and appreciate My gifts. Your expectation and appreciation opens the doors of the earth so that We can expeditiously deliver them. I delight in surprising My children with daily gifts.
Love, God
Ephesians 3: 20 & 21; I Corinthians 2:9-12

No comments: