Friday, February 4, 2011

HOODWINKLED PEOPLE

Dear One,
There are many varieties of spirits.
There are the human spirits, the ones I breathed into the bodies of men at the beginning so that they might live. The human spirits, with their earthly coverings, are the ones I made in My likeness, one who have authority and dominion in the earth. The earth is the domain of human spirits just like My kingdom is My domain.
There are the angelic spirits, spirits created to serve Me and serve men. You could compare them to worker bees, the ones who do all the work at the instructions of the queen bees; however, the angels do work at My instructions. The angels are the ones who assist Me in the good works that I do.
There are fallen angelic spirits who do devil deeds at the instructions of their evil god, satan. They are ones who were thrown out of My kingdom. They are the ones who are responsible for evil and all of its works.
Men have the choice whether or not to respond to evil spirits and they have the choice whether or not to respond to Me and My angelic promptimgs,. That is called free choice.
I desire that men respond to Me because all of My instructions are beneficial to men because I am Love, but the choice still lies within the spirits and souls of men whomever they choose to follow.
When you have the revelation of My works in the spiritual dimension around you, and when you have the revelation of the working of the evil ones in the spiritual dimension around you, then you will know the origin of all problems and the origin of all solutions. Problems come from satan and solutions come from Me.
You need to recognize the need that all men have to be born of My Spirit, the occasion when I come to live permanently in the human spirits of men, thus bringing My kingdom into the earth, just like Jesus prayed that I would. When a human spirit is reborn, or born of My Spirit, then he has My supernatural abilities inside of him and I will show him how to add things of value to his life, starting with a renewed life.
When you have the full revelation of the works of good spirits and the works of evil spirits, you will more easily forgive men because you will know that they have been hoodwinked into doing evil deeds, just like you have on occasion. My forgiveness is universal, for all men. That's why all men receive My forgiveness so easily, because I understand.
It's time for you to understand.
Love, God
Genesis 1:26; Mark 3:15; Matthew 6:33; Matthew 3:33
Evil_vs_Good Wallpaper_gh1px.jpg can be found at imegadeals.com

No comments: