Wednesday, February 16, 2011

TRUTH WRAPPINGS


Dear One,

I have told you that blessings come in many different, unique wrappings. Truth also comes in many different, unique wrappings.
Blessings are still blessings even if the wrappings are different. Truth is still truth, even if the wrappings are different.
I said that truth sets men free. Therefore truth is always from Me because I desire that all men become free from all bondage.
When My Spirit speaks truth to someone and then He speaks that same truth to others, sometimes My children do not accept that truth because the one who bore it is nonreligious. That is the reason why the religious leaders refused to accept truth from My prophets and from My Son, because they didn't like the fleshly wrappings.
The human spirit reaches out for truth because it craves truth, knowing that truth is the way to total freedom from the works of evil. Yet, the soul of a person, the human part which if often called the mind, will observe and judge the outer man who bears truth and will often discount truth if it is spoken by the least obvious ones. However, the people who are the most hungry, the most starved for truth will not even be cognizant of the outer wrappings of the deliverer, but will embrace the truth because of his own needs.
Do not refuse any form of truth in any wrapper. It just might immediately set you free from religious bondage that separates you from Me. Truth will also set you free from evil spirits which breed bondage to evil works.
One of the reasons that I cautioned My children not to judge the outer person of anybody was an effort to teach you to accept My truth for what it is, My truth, no matter who delivers it.
If you want to be completely free, listen to My Spirit within you. He will set you completely free because He is the Spirit of Truth..

Love, God
John 8:32; John 14:16-18; John 15:26; John 16:13-15
Photo is our front entry

No comments: