Friday, February 25, 2011

THE COMMAND CENTER

Dear One,

     The human brain was designed to be the telegraph center and the telephone center for the spirit and it was designed to be the master computer and command center for the body.  My wisdom and My knowledge must have an avenue on which to travel from the spirit of a person to the body and mind, and the human brain is the avenue.  It is the receiver that assimilates the information that I send from your spirit to your body, which is your earth suit, and to your mind, which is your earthly computer.
     The human body must have an area of mechanical control through which ingenuity comes to organize its workings, to store incoming information and to cause the whole person to work in magnificent sync.
     So, as you can see, the mind is the intermediary between the spirit and the body.
     All truth flows through the mind, therefore it must be protected from negative emotions such as anger, fear, resentment, hatred, strife, unforgiveness and the like because those emotions dam up the flow of truth.  Truth is the only thing that sets men free, so you must protect your avenue of freedom, your mind, from damaging information and damaging emotions.
     When you embrace the new life that My Son introduces into your spirit, then you have My supernatural power which delivers My faith, My wisdom, knowledge, peace, joy, mercy, good and kindness and patience from My Spirit, who has taken up permanent residence in your human spirit, and He takes the proper avenue and delivers My abilities to your entire person.  You become spiritually and supernaturally charged with My power through My Spirit who is the intermediary between My resources and your spirit, mind and body.
     That's why being born again of My Spirit and being baptised in My Spirit are so important to men.  That is the occasion when a person asks Me to live in him and asks Me to provide all of My power to change his life from curses to blessings, from failure to success, from hatred to love.
     It is imperative that My children protect their minds, only allowing positive, uplifting, loving and peaceful thoughts to take up residence and remain in their minds. 
     Let Me caution you again, what a man thinks in his heart, so is he.  Guard your thoughts for out of your heart come the issues of life.

                                                                                             Love, God
Proverbs 4:6-8 and 23-27; John 3:3; John 16:13-15; John 14:17
photo from: piecebypiecequilts.blogspot.com

No comments: