Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MORE OF GOD'S VALENTINE TO YOU


Dear One,
Always remember that every day is My Valentine's Day to you.
Because of My love for you, My ways are not grievous, but they are light.
My instructions are not harsh, but they are easy for you to understand and they are full of joy to brighten your day.
Did I not say that I would make your feet as hinds feet? That's the way you will be with My instructions, light footed and lighthearted because we can laugh and play and have fun along with our times of fellowship and instructions.
LEAN ON ME. I know it all because I created everything. I reveal all of it to you to make your days on earth pleasant and easy.
HARMONIZE with Me. As you submit your mind to Me and listen to Me and harmonize with Me, you will take on my nature, My peace and love, because you have seen Me with your spiritual eyes. You will begin to act like Me because you know Me intimately.
Just like Jesus knew Me, you will know Me and begin to act like Me and walk like Me and perform like Me, all in acts of love.
I am so eager for that day to come, and I'm looking forward to it for the whole world, because the world needs My children who walk and talk and act like their Father and their Brother.
THERE IS A FAMILY RESEMBLANCE.
Love, God
II Samuel 22:34; Psalm 18:33-36; Habukkuk 3:18 & 19; Isaiah 12:4-6; I Corinthians 2:9 & 10

No comments: