Thursday, February 17, 2011

CORRECTABLE AND PERFECTIBLE


Dear One,
The objective of My Holy Spirit and His workers, the angels, is to correct every area of your life that is imperfect because of the influence of evil. I created My children to have a life that is perfect, but mistakes have been made by all men when they have let fallen angels, called demons, create havoc and disharmony in their lives by temptations which lead to curses.
Mistakes are redeemable. Results of havoc and disharmony are correctable. Imperfection is perfectible.
Allow My Spirit and His workers free rein in every area of your life and you will experience life as I created it, free from evil, free from negative influences, and full of benefits and blessings.
Remember that My Spirit and His workers love to work in your behalf. They perfect every area in your life in which they are invited.
We are ready to go to work. Let Us get to it. Cooperate with Us and We will be able to finish speedily. We are on cleanup detail and on restoration detail. We are the experts in those areas.
Love, God
Romans 12:2; II Timothy 3:16-17; James 1:4; James 1:17; Hebrews 4:12;
Psalm 138:8

No comments: