Sunday, February 27, 2011

POWERFUL WEAPONS

Dear One,

     I've told My children that the weapons of your warfare are MIGHTY.  That means that they are powerful, fully equipped, energized and guaranteed to win any battle in which they are used.
     I also said that the power that you have is dynamite power, able to destroy any spiritual enemy who comes against you.  I also said that your power in the Holy Spirit is authoritative power that is recognized by all spiritual beings.
I said that your spiritual weapons will pull down any stronghold, any fortress, any enemy.
     All strife, all contention comes from your spiritual enemy, the devil.  Your weapons are guaranteed to destroy any and all of his works.
     Again I say, they are guaranteed to destroy all the works of the devil.
     Do not falter, do not doubt, do not waver, do not faint, do not participate in the strife and contention, then the weapons of your warfare will be effective and victorious.
     Victory is on the horizon.

                                                                       Love, God
II Corinthians 10:3-6; I John 3:8; Ephesians 1:16-20;

No comments: