Monday, February 14, 2011

YOUR VALENTINE CARD FROM GOD


Dear One,
You are My child. You ARE My child. You are My own child.
Just like an earthly father swells with pride at his offspring, I swell with joy and pride at My children. My buttons pop with pleasure as you grow and become more like Me.
Much like friends of earthly parents say, "He is the image of his father," and the father almost bursts with pride, I desire that they would see you as I see you and say, "He is the image of his Father, the likeness of his Father." You truly are bone of My spiritual bone, flesh of My spiritual flesh and spirit of My Spirit.
A child must place himself at his father's knee to learn the wisdom of his father, so please submit yourself to Me for My instructions and teachings. They will save you many years of strife and learning by trial and error.
My ways are far above the ways that you learn by experience and earthly knowledge, but I desire to make them your ways and to make your paths easy in the earth. Then people in the world will say, "He walks in peace just like His Father. Isn't it wonderful? Look, he has love just like his Father. He is good to all men, just like his Father. He is patient and kind, just like his Father. He has faith just like his Father and he is meek just like his Father."
Remember that I have the time to teach you. Do you have the time to listen to Me? Precious is the time that we have together, only a prelude to eternity when I will continue to unveil the entire workings of the universe to you.
I said I will show you things to come by My Spirit. That is to keep you from falling for things that would be stumbling blocks and sidetracks which would rob you of your faith and also of your blessings and cause you to lose fellowship with Me.
You are so overjoyed with Valentine gifts for you from your earthly family, and rightly so, because it pleases Me, too. But, oh, I have the greatest gifts for you. I remember you with gifts every day, every hour, every moment. I remember you always and you are always in My sight. My gifts are always there for you to take, all of them, for they have all been purchased by Jesus.
Every day of your life is Valentine's Day from Me to you. May we walk in the close appreciation of Oneness for which Jesus prayed, for I am in you, just as I am in Him, and We are One, one for eternity.
It is so important for you to know that that Oneness is for now for your benefit and comfort and teaching. We can laugh together and have fun together just like you and your earthly children do.
You are My child. I want you to enjoy Me the way I enjoy you.
Love, God
John 10:30; John 15:12 & 13; John 17:11; John 17:21; Ephesians 3:14-20
Photo from: jamesfhubbard at flickr.com

No comments: