Saturday, February 19, 2011

MEASURE OF CHANGE


Dear One,
All spiritual changes in your life should be positive. If a change occurs in your life that is negative, if it is judgmental, fearful, confusing, divisive, or destructive, then it does not come via My power and My Spirit. When a work is done in a person, then his thinking, his attitudes and his behavior become positive rather than negative.
If a change in a person's life comes because of a spirit of religion, then you will see changes that are negative because religion separates, divides, judges, condemns, confuses and brings fear.
Only My Holy Spirit can make changes that are positive in a person.
Only My Holy Spirit can make changes that bring freedom.
Only My Spirit makes changes that are loving.
Only My Spirit makes changes that are forgiving.
If My Son sets you free, you are free indeed from everything that brings destruction into your life.
Love, God
John 3:36; Galatians 5:18-26; II Peter 1:3-20

No comments: