Saturday, May 5, 2012

EVERLASTING LOVE

Dear One,
Are there any elements or people in the world that you can completely rely on?
No, because they are all temporary, temporal, subject to change and subject to passing away or deteriorating or rotting or dissolving.
Just when you would decide to completely rely upon them, they might disappear or change so that they aren't the same configuration that they formally were.
That is why My love is the greatest of all. My love never changes. It never deteriorates. It never dies. It never disappears.
I am the same yesterday, today and forever because I never change. You can rely upon Me because I will be the same a million years from now as I was a million years in the past.
You should only rely upon someone who has stood the test of time and who will always stand the test of time.
My love for you is timeless. I will always be there for you with mercy, forgiveness, joy and My everlasting love.
Love, God
I Corinthians 13:12; Romans 5:5-11; Romans 8:38-39; Ephesians 2:4-8; Hebrews 13:8; II Timothy 1:7; I John 2:5.

No comments: