Sunday, May 6, 2012

MERCY ATTRACTS MERCY

Dear One,
After you learn about My mercy, you should be well versed in the benefits of having mercy extended by Me to you. Then you must practice extending My mercy to others.
Extend mercy to the person who is sinning, just like I do to you.
Extend mercy to the person who is diseased and in pain, just I do to you.
Extend mercy to the person who is an abuser, just like I do to you when you unknowingly abuse others by speaking unkind words or by omitting to provide kind words when they are necessary.
Extend mercy to the person who is in rebellion to me or the child who is in rebellion to his parents.
Extend mercy to the person who is indiscreet.
Extend mercy to the person who enjoys his unrighteousness, just like I did to you when you walked in darkness.
Extend mercy to the person who constantly misses the mark.
When you give mercy you will receive mercy. It's an equal exchange and a spiritual principle that you receive back what you give. It's called seed sowing.
Also, when you extend mercy to others, then people will know that you are My child because you have loved the unlovable and the undeserving.
I want to show the unbelievers through My children that I am merciful instead of judgmental and condemning. Unbelievers won't know My true nature unless My children exemplify it.
Extend mercy to everyone so that others will know that I am merciful.
Love, God
Romans 5:6-8; Hebrews 4:15-16; Matthew 7:1-5; Luke 6:37-38; John 7:24; John 8:15-16; John 12:47-50; Matthew 9:13; Luke 1:78-80.

No comments: