Friday, May 18, 2012

STINKY CLOTHES


Dear One,
Your mind is not an incubator for past mistakes, past sins, past unpleasantness or past hurts of anyone to be rehashed and rehatched. Don't give life to them again and again.
I want your mind to be a storage house of My treasures of My wisdom and My knowledge for the transformation and renewal of your soul which will bring blessings for your present and your future so that you might prove what is My acceptable will for you and all of My children.
Unless the memories of the past glorify My works, which are My gifts of love through healings of every kind, miracles, wisdom, knowledge and faith, don't give even one moment of thought to ones that stir up bad situations. Only give thought to things from the past that are pleasant, good, kind and of a good report.
If you will think about what bad reports from the past do to your emotional stability, you can only imagine what they do to your body in spewing out negative chemicals and what they do to your future because of the production of negative attitudes which sow bad seeds into your garden of life.
Bad thoughts and bad memories produce bad futures. Reject them.
Then think about the joy, peace and love that comes from thinking about good things that I have done for you or thinking about My promises for your future. You can feel the good chemicals flowing through your body. You can rely upon good attitudes producing actions which will sow good seeds in your present and in your future.
Rehashing bad things from the past is like putting on grave clothes which are stinky and rotten and cursed. Believe me when I tell you that they will curse you.
Rehashing My promises in your mind will do the opposite. They will be like putting on garments of joy and gladness, thus blessing your present and your future.
Love, God
Philippians 4:6-9; Psalm 30;11-12; I Corinthians 12:7-11; Ephesians 4:22-27.

No comments: