Monday, May 14, 2012

JUDGMENT SEEDS


Dear One,

You will find that sin has its own judgment.
I am not the judge.
Jesus said He judges no man.
I told My children not to judge or they would be judged.
So can you see that sin judges its own participants in its actions?
Judgment comes under the spiritual theory of sowing and reaping. If you sow unrighteousness you will reap unrighteousness. If you sow righteousness you will reap righteousness. That is why evil spirits want to entice you to obey their temptations, because they know that you will attract evil into your life, thus judging you for your actions.
Think about civil laws. When a person breaks those laws he will be arrested, judged, sentenced and then be punished by imprisonment or fine or death. It is the laws that judge him. Human judges only pronounce the sentence which is already set by law. The temptation to break the laws were administered by evil cohorts, yet the law breaker was judged, sentenced and punished.
It's the same with spiritual principles. The devil and his demons tempt My children to be angry, divisive, jealous, envious, backbiters, liars, strife mongers, impure, immoral, selfish, intemperate, liars, robbers and others,. When My children participate in the evil deeds they sow seeds that they will reap because evil has its own judgment which is destruction. That was the reason for the temptation in the first place, to destroy My children. So the judge is the tempter of the evil. It is not Me. The judgment will eventually come, if not immediately it will come in your future. You might not relate the destruction in your life to the evil actions, but they are always related. Evil seeds always grow plants which will curse you and your future.
My guidance for you is to be led by My Spirit. His enticements are for you to be loving, kind, good, joyful, faithful, merciful, peaceful and patient. Those seeds produce the same actions in your life and they will come to you from others. They produce blessings, not curses.
Sow My seeds and you will produce beneficial plants from which you reap blessings.
Sow the seeds of the evil one and you will produce cursed plants from which you will reap destruction.
My children who take My advice walk in love.
The sowing of good seeds is your responsibility.
Forgiveness is My willing responsibility, but if you continue sowing bad seeds you will reap curses in your life.
I told My children to choose between curses and blessings. Choose blessings.

Love, God
Matthew 7:1-2; Luke 6:37; John 7:24; John 12:47; Galatians 5:16-25; Galatians 6:7-10.

No comments: