Saturday, May 19, 2012

RETURN GOOD FOR EVIL

Dear One,

I offered valuable advice to My children when I told them to not be overcome with evil but to overcome evil with good.. If you trust My wisdom, that advice should convince you that good will always overcome evil or I would not have told you that nugget of insight. You must realize that I would never have told you that truth if good did not overcome evil every time. It is a spiritual fact, a spiritual surety, a spiritual law.
What frequently happens is that evil will often overcome My children. That happens when you yield to temptations sent by evil spirits who entice you into giving in to indulgences, hated, anger, strife, envy, drunkenness, jealousy and other spirits from hell. But if you will, instead, yield to My power inside of you, the Spirit of Truth, then you have the spiritual ability to overcome all temptations.
Also, when a person comes at you with evil intent, whether with accusations, injurious words or mean actions, you can overcome all of those by returning good actions which can be delivered through loving words or gracious acts. You will see the evil intent in the other person shrink away like the coward that it is.
I would not have told you to overcome evil with good if I did not know that good will always overcome evil. It's a spiritual law. It's like putting fire out with a mountain of water. When you refuse to return evil for evil, the evil in the other person must yield to the good in you.
Trust Me, it will happen.

Love, God
Matthew 5: 38-48; Romans 12:17-21; I Thessalonians 5:14-15; I Peter 3:8-13; III John 1:11.

No comments: