Wednesday, May 2, 2012

MEMORY LANE

Dear One,

You have learned a valuable lesson in the fact that there are places in your mind that you just don't go. It's like going to hell when you allow your thoughts to visit those images even for a second. That is where your will comes in.
The will of a person is where choices are made, choosing good over evil, blessings over curses, life over death.
Even some good memories are often places in your mind that need to be avoided until such a time that loneliness and loss are gone. Then you can visit memory lane and enjoy the visits rather than grieving and mourning every time you relive the memories, even though they are good.
Visiting bad memory lane is, of course, never a good idea unless it is a visit in which you are accompanied and ushered in by My Spirit and He accompanies you there to teach you some valuable lessons. Those visits into bad memories should only be taken with the protection of My Spirit and at His guidance.
The "hows" and the "whys" and the "what ifs," and the "if only," thoughts are unnecessary for the newly abandoned person or the recently injured person or the abused person. You should simply enjoy My present and future adventures that I have planned for you, imagining only My plans and surprises and orchestrations that I send to help you over the hurdles that crop up on the road to healing.
I will explain to you all the mechanics connected with a particular bad situation later when the wounds are healed and the scars are gone and the good choices are easier to make.
You are My child and I am obligated to protect you emotionally as well as spiritually and physically. Good earthly dads do that for their children. How much more will I protect My children
Learn to exercise your will by choosing never to look behind but to always look forward toward My new and beneficial blessings for you. I promised them for you and there are already there ready for your harvest.

Love, God
Philippians 3;13-14; Philippians 4:6-8; Matthew 9:16-17; Deuteronomy 30:19-20;

No comments: