Wednesday, May 9, 2012

GOD UNDERSTANDS


Dear One,

I understand. Yes, I understand.
I understand that there is a demonic motivation behind every evil action.
I understand that evil motivations are impossible to control and refuse to act upon unless you have the power of My Spirit in you.
I understand that My motivation is behind every good action.
I understand that even with the supernatural power of My Spirit, that very often My children do not use their own will power in conjunction with My Spirit to control the thoughts and deeds which yield to the temptations of evil.
I understand it all, and I extend mercy to every person who is caught in the traps set by the evil one to defeat him.
I understand and I send My mercy to them; yet, I cannot circumvent their will and reverse the bad effects of the seeds the person has sown unless he turns from the destructive actions in which he persists that require the repayment of destructive actions for destructive choices.
Jesus said that the measure you give will be the measure that will return to you, evil for evil or good for good. That is a spiritual principle.
Don't ever forget that I understand and I extend my mercy. Yet, I grieve when a person does not understand that demonic actions will return to him as destruction in his own life; yes, the same measure he gave.
I understand, but I cannot reverse the curses unless My children return to Me and turn away from their activities of sowing destructive seeds while still expecting good things to come back to them. It's impossible.
The gardens of destruction in which actions like envy, strife, anger, disgust, division, lying, deceitfulness, wickedness, jealousy, backbiting, being judgmental, pride, spite and other activities are sown can only yield the same crops.
I always understand, but I cannot reverse the yield of a destructive crop unless My children turn away from destruction, turn back to Me, hear My wisdom and cooperate with Me on how to pull up the poisonous plants and resow healthy, nutritious seeds. Only then can we can work together to reverse the curses and turn them into blessings.
The first step is to turn from cooperating with destruction. You must know that destruction will yield destruction.
Seek My instructions which will always show you the way out. The ways out are always the paths of righteousness, taking the high road that I show you. Then if you continue on the high road you will enjoy a peaceable, happy life.
I always understand your dilemmas. I can remedy your problems if you will turn to Me and let Me lead you onto the right path.

Love, God
Ezekiel 11:19-21; Romans 1:28-32; Ephesians 4:22-32; II Chronicles 7:14.

No comments: