Sunday, May 20, 2012

HEALTHY NUTRIENTS


Dear One,

There are healthy nutrients in earthly fruit that have necessary ingredients to overcome bacteria and viruses that are rampant in the earth. Your scientists tell you that.
Believe Me when I tell you that My fruit of the Spirit of goodness, kindness and love will overcome all manner of evil garnered against you. I tell you that it will always work for your good because you will always come out a winner on the side of goodness.
You can always speak the truth in love. That truth should always be the words that I give you through My Spirit who is the Spirit of Truth. When they are His words, they will be delivered with love and they will cover every manner of evil.
Your love seeds will always grow love plants which will bless you, bless the people who oppose you and bless your health and your future.
I am your Father and I tell you how to overcome evil. It is not to recompense evil for evil. It is to overcome evil with good. It will work every time
Sometimes you might have to wait a few minutes to receive My love words from My Spirit to speak. That's fine. The wait will confuse the evil spirits behind the opposing person. Those spirits are expecting for you to react in anger or strife. When you are quiet, waiting for My words of love, it confuses them. Then when you speak love words it chases the evil away, running like its tail is on fire. It really is, because I said you would be baptised with the Holy Spirit and fire and so My words are like fire to the opposing spirit.
I said to do good to your enemies and I said your actions are like coals of fire on the opposing spirits who are behind the people who are your enemies. The evil spirit behind their action have to flee when you do good to the people.
Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.
Love, God
Romans 12:18- 21; Matthew 12:35-37; I Thessalonians 5:15; James 3:8-12; James 1:11.

No comments: