Thursday, May 10, 2012

OVERCOMING OBSTACLES

Dear One,

Rarely can anyone settle into a life that is completely without conflict, with no turmoil, no disturbing news, no family disagreements, no arguments, no neglect, no bills owed, and no evil reports.
The fact that My children live in a world with other people, that scenario is what contributes to a life that has tribulation in it. A completely stress free life never happens.
The promise of Jesus when He said, "Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world," occurred after he revealed that men would always have tribulation. His promise related to the fact that when men have My power in them like Jesus had My power in Him, then they can overcome the works of the devil in the world every time.
Jesus promised the power to overcome all the negatives in the world after He promised to give peace to everyone who comes to Us seeking peace in the midst of difficult situations. He promised to give peace, not as the world gives peace, but He promised My peace and His peace through the Holy Spirit.
A person's efforts to avoid unpleasantness in life are impossible to attain because you live in a world with other people who enjoy dispensing unpleasantness and you live in a world with people who unknowingly yield to the devil's temptations to sow discord and you live in a world where that discord comes upon you.
There is a secret solution for My children who will listen to Me when My Spirit comforts them. I always say to be of good cheer, or rejoice, because you will overcome the obstacle. With effective prayers from you, that problem will either disappear or My Spirit will tell you what to do to make it disappear or the solution will just come out of the blue, out of My heaven.
Jesus keeps His promises. You will overcome every problem, every obstacle, every bad situation, but you should be of good cheer during the situation so that the solution will easily appear.
Griping, complaining and moaning with "poor me" attitudes never accessed good solutions. Read about the children of Israel who wandered 40 years in the wilderness griping and complaining all the time. They could have gotten to the promised land in a few weeks if they had been of good cheer, rejoicing that I had their solutions.
Every obstacle -- yes, every obstacle will be overcome and you will see the results of conquering the negative events.
Remember that I am the Father of Solutions and I tell you to be of good cheer because together you and I will overcome every negative event in your life.
Love, God
John 14:27; John 16:33; I Corinthians 10:10; Romans 3:4; Romans 12:21; I John 4:4; I John 5:4-5.
photo from: www.dailywag.marthastewart.com

No comments: