Sunday, May 13, 2012

TIME DOESN'T CURE

Dear One,

My children believe that time cures all things. Things will always change because nothing stays stagnant, but the changes are not always good ones. Most often, if the people stay the same, then the bad events will eventually have worse changes, not good ones.
Things don't change for the better with time unless there are changes in the people involved. But, when people seek solutions through wisdom and knowledge, then you will see good changes because the new insights have brought changes in the people.
When My children come to Me for solutions to problems, there is no stare down to see which person involved in the problem is eventually going to give in first.
With My insight, which give solutions to the problems, the people take a proactive course of action, not a wait and see approach. In other words, stubbornness gives in to effective changes in the people.
With prayers, with My solutions and you taking a proactive course suggested by My Holy Spirit into all problems, effective methods are always found to every problem. Yes, I said to every problem.
Letting time take care of things is a gamble. Seeking Me and My solutions is a sure thing.
Love, God
John 16:13- 15; Romans 12:2-3; Ephesians 4:22-27; Philippians 2:4-15

No comments: