Friday, May 11, 2012

THE PROPERTIES OF FEAR

Dear One,

There is never anything to fear, not even fear itself.
Fear is the primary characteristic of your enemy and he has no properties that you cannot overcome with My power.
The main product of fear is cowardice because the devil always works in the dark and he detests the light. He and his demons cower when light is shined upon them. Light is their enemy because when light illuminates them they are seen as what they are, little worms.
Their actions of deception always take place in the dark because of their own lack of power. They have to use the imagination of men to entice them to fear things. Then men cower in fear themselves as ones lacking in power.
It should not be so.
My children are the ones with My power. My children should be the ones with courage to face down the spirits of fear and cowardice and deception. My words put them in their place just like they did when Jesus used them against the devil.
My words are full of light and they dispel all the fear and temptations of the evil one.
I told you that I have not given you a spirit of fear but of power, love and a sound mind. A sound mind knows that the worms of fear have to yield to My words. They have no choice but to run like scared rabbits when My children use My promises, My wisdom and My revealed words to them.
The spirits of fear actually fear Me. They fear My children, too, who have My power, My love and My gift of a sound mind which is renewed by My Spirit.
You are the victor. Don't act like a coward when fear attacks your mind. Just speak My words and fear has to leave because light has been applied to it.

Love, God
II Timothy 1:6-7; Luke 4:3-13; Luke 8:49-50; Luke 12:32; Romans 8:14-16; Isaiah 14:11-20; Luke 11:34-36; John 1:7-13.

No comments: