Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SLOW DOWN


Dear One,

Learn to slow down and enjoy every moment of your day. When you rush, rush, rush through life you don't notice My teachable moments that I send to enlighten you, moments which give you insight that you often just rush over quickly. Then I have to find another way to create the same type of situations so that you can glean the important truths that you missed.
When your mind is preoccupied with old events, replaying past situations, there is no room in your thoughts for Me to inject My truths that are pertinent to the current event. However, when your thoughts are on Me, eager to be taught My lessons with a clean tablet in your mind, it is easy for Me to inject My wisdom and insight.
Begin to practice showing down and keeping your thoughts cleared of bothersome debris which interferes with our teacher/student and Father/child relationship.
So please slow down the pace of your mind and your body so that you can listen to Me. You will be enriched by what I have to teach you. Our times together are called enrichment sessions. Make room for them every moment of every day, keeping your mind on Me.

Love, God
John 14:16; John 15:26-27; John 16:13-15; Romans 12:2; Ephesians 4:22-25; Philippians 4:8-9.

No comments: