Tuesday, May 15, 2012

TREASURES


Dear One,

Look for My treasures every day. You should become treasure hunters. In fact, you should be a treasure hunter every day.
I have told My children not to store up treasures on earth where moths and dust can corrupt or thieves can break through and steal, but to seek after heavenly or spiritual treasures because where your treasures are there will your heart be also. When I told you to seek My treasures, I wanted men to know that there are spiritual treasures available for you to pursue.
I have never hidden My treasures of wisdom and knowledge from you. The devil has obscured them, hidden them from you because he doesn't want you to find them and prosper spiritually. When you find them, then everything is added to you.
Every nugget of wisdom that you find will renew your mind and cause you to become more confident as you become more intimately acquainted with Me, because my wisdom expounds on My love for you. Then when the knowledge of My love is fully revealed to you, there will be no fear in you because perfected love casts out fear. The enemy will have no influence on you because he always works in fear
Watch for My treasures to appear and also seek for them with your whole heart. They are worth finding. My treasures always enrich your life in millions of ways.

Love, God
Matthew 6:19-21; Ephesians 3: 14-20; I John 2:4-6; I John 4:15-19.
photo from google.com

No comments: