Thursday, May 3, 2012

LISTEN TO COUNSEL

Dear One,

Be sure and listen to your counselor, My Holy Spirit. We have your best interest at heart. We want the highest and best for you. We want you to let Us guide you into the right paths, the paths of righteousness, where there are no obstacles that can plague you.
We want you to always be able to rely upon Our guidance and Our counsel.
You recognize Our voice because, like I said, the sheep know the voice of the shepherd.
Be sure that you wait until you have complete guidance from Me before you venture out into unfamiliar waters.
Remember that your inner radar is My Spirit who knows all and sees all. He will make sure you take the right paths because He knows the enemy wants to destroy all of My children by trickery and deceit. That's why you need My Spirit, because He is your protector and guide and comfort and wise counselor. Jesus relied on Him completely. Jesus knew that My Holy Spirit delivered My words to Him. He knew the value of My Comforter.
My comfort, My guidance, My power and My protection are inside of you.
Heed His words. He wants to do the same things that I want to do for you. He wants to make sure you have productive, successful ventures so that your days in the earth are happy.

Love, God
John 10:2-5; John 14:15-17; John 15:7-12 and 24-27; John 16:7-15; Ephesians 3:16-21.

No comments: