Friday, May 4, 2012

EVERLASTING MERCY


Dear One,
My mercies are everlasting.
The power in My mercies transcends all sin, all unrighteousness, all transgressions, all indiscretions, all abuses, all failures, all lack and all ungodliness.
My mercies are the element of My love that completely cover every action of men that people think I can never forgive. But I do forgive and the marvel of My forgiveness is that it comes from My mercy which comes from My love.
My mercy is what meets the needs of My children when there is no deserving of forgiveness.
My mercy is what speaks of My love when there is nothing that warrants My love.
My mercy is what takes My child into My love cocoon in the midst of pain and misery from disease.
My mercy is what gives peace to a person in the midst of turmoil.
My mercy is everlasting because My love never fails.
Love, God
Psalsm 136, entire chapter; Psalm 138:8; Jeremian 33:11; James 5:11

No comments: