Friday, March 29, 2013

AGREEMENT FOR MIRACLES

Dear One,
     I remind you that it's imperative that you do your share by introducing into your mental and spiritual atmosphere what is termed as the fruit of the Spirit while I am introducing into the heavens the necessary activities to change and perfect every situation into which you have invited Me.
     You have sung, "A spoonful of sugar makes the medicine go down."   The same principle applies to spiritual matters.  Loving, kind, good, merciful, forgiving, beneficial thoughts, attitudes and actions on your part set the earthly stage for the introduction of My miraculous workings to be manifested in your situation.
      Read the words of My Holy Spirit spoken through Jesus and the words of My Holy Spirit written through Peter, Paul and James.  Everything good that I do for you is positively or negatively affected by your thoughts, attitudes and actions toward other people in the earth.
     When your thoughts, attitudes and actions are reflective of My Holy Spirit, who lives within you, then the spiritual atmosphere in the earth is in agreement with My thoughts, attitudes and actions in the heavens.  Where there is agreement, everything is established.  Where there is strife, disagreement, disgust, dissension, muttering, griping and quarreling, there is no agreement with Me and My wonderful plans for the answer to your prayers.
     Good and evil don't mix to bring a positive outcome.
     Work with Me instead of against Me and you will behold wonders. Miracles will happen.
     Love, God
Matthew 5 21-26; Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 7:1-12; Mark 11:23-24; Galatians 5:13-25; James 3;13-18; James 4:1-3; I Peter 1:13-22; I Peter 2:1-5.
    
 

No comments: