Saturday, March 2, 2013

THE TWINS, LOVE AND FAITH

Dear One,
     Faith is, oh, so important in My family.  Faith is imperative to getting into My family because you must believe that I am and that I genuinely reward those who see Me and choose to be in My family. Faith is spiritual power, so it is very, very important.
     However, I said that if you have faith to move mountains and if you don't have love, you are nothing.  From that statement comes the truth that love is greater than faith.  I even said that faith can come to an end, but love never ends.   Love is elevated to a place of being the greatest.
     My children study and study about faith.  Doctrines are built around the power of faith.  That pleases Me.
     There should be more teachings about love, My love for you first and My love for all humanity,  There should be teachings about your love for Me and your love shown to all humanity.  Love is love.  It doesn't pick and choose. My nature is Love.  Your nature needs to be the same as My Love.
      If you teach love, then all teachings about faith will follow because My children will have trust in Me because of knowing how much I love them.  When love is fully developed in you, then you will not fear Me but you will know that I am your good Father who gives good gifts to My children.  Faith in Me is built on the foundation of love, first of all.
      There is more power in love than there is in faith.  It is from My love that all faith derives its power.
      Everything can pass away, but love endures forever.
     Love, God
Hebrews 11:6; I Corinthians 13:1-13; I John 2:4-12; I John 4:12-19; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 1:16-23.

       

No comments: