Saturday, March 30, 2013

YOUR TEAM CAPTAIN

Dear One,
     My Kingdom became available to be accessed by My children when My Holy Spirit entered into the earth to live within any man or woman who would invite Him. 
     My Holy Spirit was inside of Jesus when He walked the earth. He provided My power to do miracles and to give wisdom and knowledge to Jesus. 
     My Holy Spirit does the same thing within My other children, gives them power to institute miracles, healings, wisdom, knowledge, speak and pray in My spiritual languages, interpret them, prophesy and have supernatural faith.
    Yes, My Spirit is power.  He is wisdom.  He is knowledge and truth.  He is healing.  He is prophesy.  He is faith. 
     I live in the earth through My Holy Spirit who dwells within you.  He is not lacking in any of My power.  It is through Him that your citizenship is in heaven.  It is through Him that you are seated with Me in the heavens.    It is through Him that My kingdom is present in the earth inside of you. 
     Jesus said that My children would do more of My works in the earth because He came back to Me.  The only things blocking your ability to do those works are the passions of your flesh which are at enmity with Me.  Those passions are introduced to your mind by the author of evil, the devil. You have the authority to refuse those passions of the flesh, which are from hell, and you have the Holy Spirit authority to cast them into hell where they belong.  When you choose to do the promptings of My Spirit rather than doing the temptations of the evil one, then your gifts that are provided by My Spirit to do good works will soar.  Blessings will overtake you.
     My Holy Spirit is the captain of My team in the earth.  Listen to His instructions and heed them.  He will make you a winner every time.
     Love, God
John 14, 15, 16; I Corinthians 12:1-11; Romans 8L5-13.
       
           

No comments: