Sunday, March 31, 2013

PEACE IS THE UMPIRE

Dear One,
     You must learn to let peace be your umpire, letting you know when things are going according to My plans in every matter that concerns you. I will let you know when you are safely on good paths or whether you are outside of My created paths for you.  I will let you know if you are either safe or out.
     When peace leaves you, there is a need to be quiet, come to Me and let Me be your guide.  I will let you know where you have gotten off of My paths of peace and gotten into enemy territory which is replete with unrest and fear.
     If things in your life are harried, over active and stressed, don't make an;y decisions in a hurry. Nothing is worth the problems that can happen when you make a big decision when there are already multiple stressors in your life.
     Losing your sense of peace is not worth anything. I am your guide and your teacher. 
     Mistakes are made when you override the gut feeling of uneasiness in your spirit.  That is My signal to you, what is referred to as your umpire, telling that you are treading in waters that can possible engulf you.  
     I want to lead you into the paths of righteousness for your sake.  I want to protect you and provide for you.  I give My peace to you to let you know when you are on the right path.
     Before Jesus left the earth and came back to heaven, he said, "Peace I leave with you.  My peace I give to you; not  as the world gives, give I to you.  Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."  So My peace is a gift that Jesus gave to everyone who will receive it.  Where there is peace, there is no fear.
     Live in close unity with Me, let Me lead you onto the right paths,  and fear will disappear.  Peace will reign in your heart.
     Love, God
Luke 2:14; John 14:27; Acts 10:36- 38; Romans 5:1; Romans 15:13; Romans 15:32-33; Romans 14:19 Colossians 3:15-17;
     

No comments: