Monday, March 11, 2013

WINNING TEAM

Dear One  
     An important key to understanding how things work in the kingdom of heaven is the realization that you can't play on both teams at the same time and expect to win beneficial prizes.  You can't operate in the principles of My kingdom and also operate in the strategies of the kingdom of the devil at the same time and expect to inherit My blessings. In other words, you can't fight on both sides in a battle.  You will lose on the side of good if you do.  It's not a matter of Me withdrawing My benefits from you.  It's a matter of the devil robbing you of My benefits.  If he can get you to temporarily or constantly operate in his thoughts and attitudes and actions, he can eventually take every good thing from you.   
     Operating on the positive side of goodness, forgiveness, mercy and  love, which is My team, is participating on the winning team because of Jesus and His sacrifices for you.  My team has the Holy Spirit as the coach and He has all My truth and My wisdom to give to you.
     Operating on the side of evil, which is based in strife, jealousy, judgment and condemnation, has its rewards, too, which is to always be on the losing team, the team that robs, kills and destroys its own participants.  The coach, the devil, sees to it that all the people who obey his strategies will lose everything in life.  That is what he wants to do, get back at Me by destroying My children. It always starts with thoughts.
      Stay on My team, the side of goodness, and inherit every blessing imaginable.
      Love, God  
John 10:10; I John 3:7-10; Galatians 5:13-26; Ephesians 6:10-18.
photo from:
  http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrisinside/3039333457/
       

No comments: