Sunday, March 3, 2013

ROOTED AND GROUNDED IN LOVE

Dear One,
     My first commandment to love Me with all your heart, your soul and your might was not given from My having an ego problem and demanding that you love Me as a result.   It was given for your benefit because I know that when you seek to know Me intimately that you will love Me as a result.  You will love Me because My personality of love will have invaded your body, your soul and your spirit.  You will have full blown, rock solid faith because you know that I will never fail you and I will never leave you.
     I know that when you love Me you will follow My leadership, My guidance and My shepherding.  As a result I will show you how to overcome all of the evil in the world.  I will also show you how to facilitate the acquisition of all of your inheritance while you live in the earth.  You will have My gift of faith because you know Me and trust Me when My love for you has been revealed. 
      Fear is present in the lives of My children because they don't intimately know Me. When you have a perfect revelation of My love for you, all fear will be easily cast out of your life because fear cannot exist along with perfect Love.
     When your child is going to run into the path of a speeking vehicle, you yell at that child to stop, hoping that that child loves you enough to immediately obey your command.  That is the same principle I was trying to teach when I asked My children to love Me with their heart, soul and might, hoping that, as a result of their love for Me, that they will follow My advice when I lead and guide them, causing them to avoid the intentions of evil, which is to destroy them. 
     I want you to love Me so much that you will allow Me to protect you, guide you, lead you, encourage you, reveal wisdom to you and deliver you from evil.
     I want you to know that I am your Loving Papa, eager to give you My gifts and My blessings.  You will only know that when you have a full revelation of My love for you.
     You can begin to intimately know Me by reading the stories of Jesus over and over and over until you get a clear image of the love that He showed to people.  I sent Him so that My true personality of love could be revealed to the rest of My children.  Your Big Brother Jesus is the perfect revelation of My Love.   When you know Him, you know Me.
    Love God
Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's Gospels; Ephesians 3:14-20.
 
     .    

No comments: