Friday, March 22, 2013

MERCY TRUTHS

Dear One,
     I continue to dwell on the teachings of Jesus relating to seed sowing and harvest, recognizing that you will harvest the fruit from the seeds you have sown.  When you sow seeds into the garden of righteousness you will obtain fruit from that garden, pressed down and running over.  When you sow seeds into the garden of unrighteousness you will obtain the fruit from that garden, pressed down and running over.  Sometimes you don't realize that the seeds you are sowing are unrighteous seeds. 
     For instance, My children think that they can think and speak unrighteous seeds of judgment of others just because they are called by My name.  You do have the right to make that decision if you so choose because I gave all of you free will.  But, Jesus explained to all My children that judging others will give others the right to judge you.  If you want to loose the spirit of judgment upon yourself in a greater degree, then you will choose to judge others.   The same is true about condemnation, anger, division, disgust, dissension, abuse and the like. That''s why I said if you live by the sword you will die by the sword.  I don't desire that you die that gruesome way, but it is your choice to make, whether to live empowered by My Spirit of Love or to live empowered by the spirit of destruction. 
    That's why you must be alert to bring every judging, condemning, divisive, angry, abusing, disgusting thought into captivity and cast them out before they become attitudes. Those thoughts of judging others because of their beliefs, their behaviors, their looks, their doctrines, their political views or their ideosyncracies need to be identified and stopped in their tracks and immediately replace them with merciful, forgiving thoughts, being sympathetic and being filled with My love toward them.
     Don't ever forget that the basis of all thoughts of judgment is self righteousness, the belief that you are always right in our own beliefs or actions and others are wrong.  Jesus told people that they practiced the religious laws but they neglected mercy and forgiveness and love, which are more important.
     Remember that what people thought was the judgment seat in My kingdom is actually the mercy seat.  It was always the mercy seat.  People were just deceived to believe that I was a judge rather than believing the truth, that I am Love.
    Jesus also said, "Blessed are the merciful for they shall obtain mercy."  Sowing merciful seeds will automatically cause you to obtain mercy from others.
    You have no authority in My family to judge people or their actions.  You do have the authority to judge the demons who tempt you and try you, testing your faith in Me to see if they can get you to follow their guidance into the valley of death rather than you following My guidance into the places where you lie down in green pastures and your soul is completely restored and overflowing with My peace.
   That's what I want for you, to have peace that truly passes understanding.  It's My supernatural peace that comes from being merciful and forgiving.
    Love, God
Psalm 23; Matthew 7:1-5; Luke 6:37-45; Luke 12:57-59; John 7:24; John 12:47; Luke 1:78-70; Romans 12:1; Ephesaians 2:4-10.   

photo from: www.bumbersblunderings.com      

No comments: