Tuesday, March 5, 2013

FALSE VOICES

Dear One,
     Jesus warned you about false prophets.  There have always been many and there will always be many false prophets.  They expound on what people want to hear, that they are right and everyone else is wrong in their religous practices.  They tickle the ears of their followers, enticing them to remain exclusive.  They expound upon rebellion to governmental authorities. 
     False prophets tell their followers that they are not subject to those governing authorities, that they must only listen to the prophets' own interpretation of My messages. 
     I told you though Jesus and through apostles that you should render to your governing authorities what is theirs and to Me what is Mine.  I told you to pray for all those who are in governing positions so that you will lead a peaceful life.
     Jesus would never tell anyone to leave  their loving families and follow after the prophets.  That is opposed to My teachings.  Your families are avenues through which I work.  I would never tell you to become so over involved in a church that you neglect your families and their welfare.  I would never tell you to use finances that are necessary for your family so that you can give them to a religious organization.  That is not prudent.  I spoke of this many times in the books of wisdom in the Instruction Book called the Bible. 
      You don't need to prove your faith in Me. I know your faith because I live inside of you.  The trying of your faith comes from the devil who wants to snatch you away from Me. You must resist him and his enticements.  Then after he leaves you it will be just like it was with Jesus, My angels will minister to you. There will be no blockages to your receiving My blessings.
      My children don't need to prove anything to Me.  You just need to walk in love and pray in the Spirit and then everything will be added to you.
      Always weight the words of a person with love.  If it is full of My love, then it is from Me.  Check their fruits.  You know them by their fruits.  Make sure the fruits have not lost their savor. 
      Love, God
John 10:1-5; Matthew 7:15-20; Matthew 24:11-13; Proverbs 14:15-18; Proverbs 14:19-20; Proverbs 15:5;  Galatians 5:22-23; Romans 8. 
 
      

No comments: