Wednesday, March 6, 2013

GOD'S EYES

Dear One,
     Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Also, value is always in the eye of the beholder. 
     Valuation of goods to one person might not be the same valuation to another person because of sentimental attachments, upbringing, appraisals and rarity.
     The valuation of one person might not be very high in your eyes as the valuation of another person because of family pride, position in the family, different personalities and attributes.
     To me, every person has the highest value given to men because I created all of them.  I see only their hearts and their spirits, not the flesh by which you judge them.  I see their desires and expectations, their hurts, their emotional injuries and failures.  I understand.  In My eyes all people are equal in importance and value. 
     They should be the same for you, not preferring one to another but treating all people equally, the peasant as well as the king. 
     The flesh, by which people judge one another, will pass away.   The true person, the spirit, will remain forever. 
      Train yourself to look on the spirit of every person.  That's what I do.  You are My child and you have the ability, through My Holy Spirit, to also look past the flesh and look on the spirit of every person.  Then judging will be nonexistent in your life.
     See everyone through My eyes.
     Love, God
Matthew 7:1; Matthew 19:14; I Corinthians 10:7;John 3:16-17; Ephesians 4:13; I Timothy 2:4.
  

No comments: