Thursday, March 7, 2013

RIVER OF LOVE

Dear One,
     My river of love never stops because there is no end. There is no beginning and there is no end because I AM the river of love. It flows from the depth of My being and flows into the earth with the loving power to change every person who reaches out to drink of My life changing abilities.
     Nothing can stop My love.
     Nothing can dam up My love.
     My love can only be diverted from the lives of those people who choose to keep their old, destructive  habits and old self destructive thought patterns.  My love still flows to them.  The people are the ones who divert My love away from themselves,.  but My love is ready to engulf them the instant they choose to receive Me into their lives again.
     My forgiveness, which is an outgrowth of My love, never stops.
     My mercy, which is an outgrowth of My love, never stops. 
     My children have the choice of whether to partake of the river of My love or whether to refuse it.  It still flows mightily toward them and around them, ready to flood into their beings the instant the choice is made to have Me as their Father.
     No sane person would refuse Unconditional Love, the kind that satisfies the longing heart of every person.  The only reason anyone would refuse My love is because My children have misrepresented Me as being condemning, judgmental, wrathful and abusive.  Those children don't know Me intimately.  They only know Me through the teachings of men who also don't know Me except through religious teachings.
     To know Me intimately is to love Me completely.
     Love, God
I Corinthians 13:4-13; Ephesians 3: 14-20; Romans 5:5-8; Romans 8:38-39; I Timothy 1:7, 
Photo compliments of Mark Geistweite

No comments: