Thursday, March 21, 2013

NEVER ABANDONED

Dear One,
      I want you to fully understand that I never cast My children away just because they have yielded to the temptations of evil.  You don't.  Why would I? 
     My children often forget that I didn't come to earth to condemn people.  I came to earth to save them from the destructive effects of yielding to the wiles of the devil.  I have never, ever abandoned My children who are created in My image. 
     Forgiveness and mercy are always extended from Me to all of My children.  If you doubt that, read about the old covenant that I had with Israel.  I never withdrew My love and guidance from them.  The problems they had were because they withdrew their allegiance from Me.  They were the ones who always broke our covenant.  When that happened they always became united with other spirits, spirits of evil who cursed them in all ways.  I couldn't rescue them unless they abandoned their other spiritual gods and returned to Me for My love and guidance. I accepted them back every time.
     How much more is My loyalty to My children now in My new sonship covenant with My children who accept My Holy Spirit into their own lives.   I never leave them.  They often leave Me when they fall for temptations of evil and abandon Me.  But I am always there to welcome them back into My loving fold. It often will take a while to restore all of their blessings to them that they lost during either their long or short  allegiance with the negative spirits.  Reversing the curses that they inherited from their temporary relationship with evil can take a while to accomplish even though, the minute they return to Me, immediately I begin working on the return of blessings. 
     My peace, My love, My mercy, My goodness and kindness is immediate, but the restoration of earthly benefits may take longer because of seeds of destruction that were sown by My children while they were in allegiance with the devil.
     For instance, if you allow yourself to yield to the devil's judging spirit, there are things in your life that will be affected by that relationship because of the principle of judgment returning to you if you judge. I gave you authority in the earth just like I have authority in heaven, so what you sow in your kingdom will come back to either bless you or curse you, depending on what you have sown.  Sowing to evil will cause you to inherit the curses of evil.  Sowing to My kingdom of good will cause you to inherit the blessings of My family.
     Stay alert to differentiate the difference between good thoughts and evil thoughts.  You can identify them by reading the teachings of Jesus and listening to the discernment of spirits given by My Holy Spirit .  Jesus  began his ministry  by teaching about the dangers of judging others because in return you will be judged by others.  He also taught that merciful people will obtain mercy.  He couldn't have made it more clear.
     The spiritual battle in which you are engaged is the battle for your mind.  Your choice is to either choose evil thoughts of judgment in relation to others or to choose good and loving thoughts in relation to others.  I asked you to bring every thought into submission to My Spirit. 
     Stay on My side.  We always win.
     Love, God
Matthew 5:7; Matthew 7:1-2; Matthew 4:1-22: James 4:7; I Corinthians 10:5; Hebrews 13:5.
             

No comments: