Monday, March 25, 2013

FALLING BURDENS

Dear One,
     You have experienced many, many times that My personal words to you always bring peace that passes understanding.  While in the middle of a problem or when you are perplexed about something, My words come to you in either a scripture, a song, a quotation, some vision of encouragement or some word of guidance.  Peace floods your mind and the problem vanishes, burdens fall off and My insight enters into your mind. 
     After you have heard My peace-giving words, the logic and insight that I gave into the situation seems so simple and you wonder how you had previously missed it.
     What caused you to be blinded to the wisdom is that the confusion in your mind clouded your understanding and you couldn't decipher My wisdom that I was speaking to you all the time.
     The important thing is that you came to Me and My words caused calmness to your racing mind. My heavenly logic brought insight and peace to your mind. The period of confusion fell away like rain water down a rain gutter and you felt  immediate relief, just like I promised, in the twinkly of an eye.  You usually wonder why you didn't submit your mind to Me much earlier in order to receive peace and comfort.
      Sometimes the scenario that plays out is that you come to Me for My insight and peace and when you don't hear it immediately, you leave it with Me and go on your way, trusting that I will infuse it into your mind when you are not so desperately seeking that you block it.  Then, when you are in a state of calmness of mind, voila, the insight and wisdom become revealed.  You are elated and praise Me for My gift to you.  It was yours all the time.  You only needed to submit the problem to Me.
       All of My wisdom, knowledge, insight, guidance and encouragement are yours.  The price has been bought and paid.   You don't have to strive for it.  You only have to come to Me and ask, believing that you will receive it. 
       Love, God  
Matthew 7:7-11; Ephesians 3:14-20; Ephesians 1:16-22; James 3:17-18.

No comments: