Thursday, March 14, 2013

WORM WIGGLES

Dear One,
     When an enemy attacks a soldier in a battle, the soldier doesn't stand thinking about what he should do, doesn't reason about what is the matter in the situation, doesn't think about retreating into drugs or alcohol, or self pity.  A well trained soldier doesn't think about abandoning his post because of fear. 
     A good, well trained soldier will immediately use his arsenal to immediately gain the authority over his enemy.  You must do the same thing.  You must use your primary weapon, the sword of the Spirit which is the word of God, and immediately confront the enemy with all of your My and strength.
     If you start reasoning in your own mind you will lose your power and lose the battle.  When your enemy strikes in your mind is not the time for human reasoning of what is happening or reason about the situation and what other people are thinking or saying or planning.  When you allow your thoughts to get into vain imaginations you are beginning to lose the battle.  I told My children to cast down vain imaginations and everything that exalts themselves against My knowledge, meaning thoughts that are not in line what I have told you to do. Do what Jesus did, immediately get on the offensive and speak My words to the vain reasonings of the devil.  Then he has to leave you and My angels come to minister to you.
     Be alert to recognize the weak places in your thoughts, thoughts of judging, criticism, envy, jealousy, anger, fear, strife and discontent.  Quickly realize that you are being tempted to get into a battle with flesh and blood, which I said is never your battle.  I said your battle is with principalities and powers of the air.  My words are the only effective weapons to use against the temptations.
      At the moment you realize that you are being tempted to join the battle of the mind, quickly engage in a counter attack with My words and  the power of your Spirit-led prayer language.
      Remember what I told another child, that when you start wondering it's the first step toward unbelief.   
      Being alert means always being a watchman. When you are attacked in your mind, be always ready to pull out your weapons, which are My words.  Speak them to the enemy and he will wiggle away like the worm he is.  You've seen an earthworm on hot cement, wiggling away quickly.  That's what happens to the enemy who temps you in your mind to get into strife with others.  Give him a dose of My words. He will retreat like the coward that he is.
     Love, God
Ephesians 6:10-20; Matthew 4:1-11; II Corinthians 10:5-7;
photo from:  www.sapphiresmoonbeams.com 
     
      

No comments: