Friday, March 1, 2013

YOUR LAWYER

Dear One,
     The fastest way to claim a family inheritance is to take the advice of your lawyer, your advocate.
     The fastest way to claim your spiritual inheritance is to take the advice of your spiritual Advocate, My Holy Spirit.
      An earthly lawyer represents you in the probation of a will.
      Your spiritual advocate represents you in the probation of My will which Jesus instituted when he died.  My Holy Spirit sets it out in My Instruction Manual, called the New Testament of the Bible.
       The first thing He instructed that you do is pray in the Spirit because those prayers are powerful prayers.  My perfect will is being spoken into the universe just exactly like My words that I spoke when I created the earth were spoken into the universe and the earth and all its amenities were created.  I never stopped creating.  I continue creating through your mouth when you pray in My Spirit, creating the answers to our prayers.
        Your advocate, My Holy Spirit, also teaches about love and that if you don't have love you are a clanging cymbal.  Loving Me and loving others go hand in hand with praying in My Spirit.  We have talked about opening the avenues from heaven to earth upon which I answer your prayers, clearing the paths for all of your inheritance to travel right to you. 
         With My nature inside of you, love should be your first priority in your thoughts, attitudes and actions.  It's My first priority and it should be yours, too.
        There is no right or wrong on which to base love.  Love does not insist on its own way.
        Outgrowths of love are forgiveness, mercy, kindness, goodness and patience.  Being nonjudgmental is also contained in My instructions to you as a prerequisite to your receiving your inheritance.
      I made it really very simple in My will and testament for you.   Simple, but difficult to do for you if you continue to walk in the flesh rather than walking in My Spirit.
     My job is more difficult.  Your job is to love, be nonjudgmental, be merciful, joyful and have faith.  I even gave you My Spirit whose attributes are love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, faith, patience and self control.  Just let Him teach you and guide you.  Then walking in love and praying in My Spirit will usher in your inheritance.
     Love, God
John 13:34-35; Matthew 7:1-2; I Corinthians 13: 1-7; Proverbs 10:12; Proverbs 17:9; Galatians 5:22-24; Ephesians 5:9.
       

No comments: