Saturday, March 16, 2013

ORIGIN OF SIN

Dear One,
    Under the old covenant that I had with Israel, before My Spirit of Truth entered into people they thought that I was the instigator of evil because no one knew that there was a devil who was thrown out of heaven with all of his demons.  Not until the Spirit of Truth entered into the life of Jesus and He began to teach about evil and cast demons out of people did My children know who was the actual perpetrator of evil deeds through men, that being the true culprit who is the devil.
    The reason there were so many wars and so much devastation is because people thought their enemies were either Me or flesh and blood instead of the principalities and powers of the air. 
     Jesus said that when the Spirit of Truth came into men that He would reveal sin, meaning the origin and instigator of sin, which is the devil. So when you are baptised in My Holy Spirit He reveals your true enemies, that they are evil spiritual beings. Then you will stop blaming Me for bad things that happen in the world and you will stop blaming other people for their sins against you.  You will be able to readily forgive them because you will know that you have also fallen for the devil's temptations. 
     There are still many people who have My Spirit within them who have a hard time forgiving others because of the belief that their enemies are flesh and blood.  When they are locked into that mindset it will be almost impossible to forgive others.  That is a dangerous place for My children to be spiritually because of the spiritual principle of
forgiving others will result in forgiveness for themselves.
     I have taught many times about the origin of sin in the earth.  Become familiar with My teachings and you will not be easily deceived.
     Love, God
     John 10:10; I John 3:8; John 16:8-11; Matthew 8:16017; Matthew 4:1-13.
        

No comments: