Saturday, November 8, 2014

FATHERLY GOODNESS

Dear One, One of the character trait of your spiritual heritage from Me is goodness. David said in one of his songs that you have a goodly heritage, a heritage that only does good to you and for you because of My good character. He said that a person is blessed who trusts in Me because I am good. I n one of his famous songs David said that My goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life AND you will dwell in My house forever. My goodness is toward you in life and even after the death of your body. Goodness is having desirable qualities and extending those positive traits toward others. It is having thoughts that are beneficial and bestow blessings to everyone. After Adam allowed the devil to enter the world I told My children that they had the choice between good and evil and to always choose good. That meant that they would hear good thoughts from Me and evil thoughts from the devil. Remember that when you add the letter D, for destruction, to the word evil you get the name of the tempter, the devil.

When you choose good and reject evil, you walk in My wonderful blessings because you sow into My garden of good things. My goodness toward you never stops. My goodness is what brings a person to repentance with the desire to change from evil acts to accepting My goodness with all of its wonderful benefits. My goodness is always manifested to you in the form of My blessings. I bless all of My children with My goodness, but the ones who are in unity with Me are able to access all of My blessings. David also said that My loving kindness toward My children is always good according to My tender mercies. He knew My love, My goodness, My kindness and My mercy. Those are My actions toward all of My children. You must meditate on David’s statement until you know the fullness of My goodness toward you. It is because of My goodness toward My children that My mercy is always ready to forgive all mistakes, sins, trespasses and iniquities. It is because of My love and goodness that I sent My Son to be the payment for any acts of evil that My children do in obedience to the temptations of the evil one, the devil. It is My goodness that leads a person to turn from destructive ways and choose to follow My tutoring into the ways of goodness. I told you that you should not fear for it is My good pleasure to give you My kingdom. I delight in giving you every benefit of My life and My kingdom living. It is the good pleasure of My will to extend grace and forgiveness to you. I delight in rescuing you from evil and setting you in My favorite place that is reserved for you where all of My blessings of goodness flood into your life. Circulate My goodness to others and they will want to choose to be My children because they recognize me as being good. My goodness in you always returns good for evil done to you. Your Good and Loving Father Psalm 16;6-11; Psalm 34: Psalm 69:16; Psalm 86:5; Luke 12:32; John 14:27; Ephesians 1:5.

No comments: