Wednesday, November 12, 2014

KINDNESS OF HEART

Dear One, The goodness of My heart always results in kind acts toward My children. Goodness is the attitude of the heart toward others, always seeing beyond the flesh and seeing only the spirit which has the longing to do good. Goodness is the result of love permeating your entire being, body, soul and spirit. Goodness as a result of My love never takes into account a wrong suffered. Because of My goodness, I never get upset or vindictive when My children join with their spirit enemy, the devil, but I grieve for them because I know that the result of that union will curse them. I go to every possible length to restore them to My goodness. My personality trait of goodness always results in kind acts toward My children. That is because love always gives. My kindness that grows from My love for My children gives mercy, encouragement, guidance, validation, constant forgiveness, gracious actions and blessings from My unending storeroom. My goodness always produces kind actions toward My children. When My Holy Spirit is invited into the lives of My children, because of My goodness, My character trait of kindness is present with resulting kindness toward others. Where there once was selfishness, there is freedom of giving. Where there once was self consciousness there is an open heart toward others. Where there once was hoarding of money, there is generosity. Where there once was pride there is a humble heart with the desire to meet the needs of others. My kindness in My children takes the selfish heart that was always turned inward and reverses its conscious emphasis to the needs of others. Kindness always turns a person’s thoughts outward instead of being inward and only being conscious of your own needs. Then kindness is eager to meet the needs of the needy. That is a result of doing what I promised, that I would give My children a heart of flesh instead of a heart of stone. Kindness is always active, giving to meet the needs of others, whether physical, emotional or spiritual. I gave My Son out of the kindness and goodness of My heart. I gave My Holy Spirit to My children out of the kindness of My heart because I knew that they needed My power inside of them to defeat the works of the devil in their lives. Through Jesus and through Paul I told My children that their actions toward others must always be kind. Remember that Paul’s previous actions toward others before knowing Me were to injure and kill them. He is a good model of My kindness toward someone. My kindness toward him produced his kindness toward others. Both Jesus and Paul taught you to love your enemies, to do good to everyone and your reward will be great. They taught to never return evil for evil but to always return good for evil. Jesus said that when you do kind actions toward others that you show that you are My child because I am kind to the unthankful and the ones who do evil. Your Kind and Loving Father Ezekiel 11:19-20; Matthew 6:27-39; Romans 12:10-21; I Corinthians 13:4-7; Galatians 5:22

No comments: