Sunday, November 2, 2014

GIFT OF PEACE - Nov. 2, 2014

Dear One, Jesus, the Prince of Peace, said before He left the earth that He gave you His peace. So peace is a gift given to you by My Son Jesus. A person must personally receive a gift before it is his or her own. You must receive My gift of peace before you can enjoy it. My peace comes to you in the person of My Holy Spirit, who is the One who gave such peace to Jesus that He would be called the Prince of Peace. When Jesus left the earth, to all who would receive Him He sent the gift of My Holy Spirit whose character is peace, just like My character and the character of Jesus are peace. “Peace on earth, good will towards men," was the proclamation of the angels when they announced the birth of Jesus. So what happened to peace in the earth?

The same thing that happens to all of My children, they fall for the mental tricks of the enemy and lose their peace. When I said that the enemy comes to rob, kill and destroy, I was talking about the devil stealing your peace by giving you thoughts of strife, hurt feelings, anger, rebellion, selfishness, competition, dissension, disgust and conflict. Your peace goes out the window when you entertain those thoughts that the robber puts in your mind. Those thoughts will tempt you to defend yourself by doing evil to others who do evil to you, striking someone who strikes you, hold grudges, become envious and judge others. When you keep his thoughts in your mind for very long, you will lose your peace that I gave to you. You will have turmoil instead of peace and hatred instead of love. You will be robbed of your peace which was a gift from Me. Regaining your peace, which was a valuable gift from Me to you, is easy. I only ask that you return to Me, reject the thoughts of evil which seduced you, and meditate upon My goodness toward you. Meditate on the peace that My Holy Spirit gives to you rather than hatching the evil thoughts of turmoil which came from the robber of your peace. I never withdraw My peace from you. You only lose your peace by believing the thoughts of strife which invade your mind, meditating on them and allowing them to become actions of evil toward others. My Son died so that you might have unshakable peace. He told you not to LET your heart be troubled and not to LET it be afraid. When a thought comes to your mind that suggests strife in any form, immediately submit your mind to Me, resist that thought and it will flee from you. Speak My promises and your confidence in Me. Recognize when fear, anger or strife enter your mind that they are not from Me and immediately speak your confidence in Me and speak My words that flesh and blood are not your enemy but the author of the temptation is your enemy. When you make peace with others, refusing to return evil for evil, refusing to judge others and also forgiving easily, then peace will rule in your heart and you will be called My child because you sow peace in the earth. Your Loving Father John 14:27-31; Galatians 5:13-25. Matthew 2:13-14; Colossians 2:19-23. .

No comments: