Sunday, November 30, 2014

MRECY PRODUCES REPENTANCE

Dear One, The Psalmist David observed that a good man might fall for temptation seven times but get up again and again, but an evil man who falls will eventually fall and not get up because evil will eventually befall him. My Spirit taught through Paul that My children should not rejoice at a man’s iniquity but to rejoice when the man finds truth. Very often when a man who has fallen for the tricks of the devil by yielding to him and sowing seeds into the devil’s garden of life, My children will rejoice that the person is reaping what he or she has sown. It should not be so. You should not rejoice at a person’s spiritual failure. You have fallen for the tricks of the devil many times, such as having lustful thoughts which Jesus said are the same as committing adultery because of your yielding to the lustful images put in your mind by the devil. Jesus summed it up when He said that a shepherd leaves his 99 pure sheep and pursues the one who is lost. I never rejoice when any of My sheep go astray and become lost in the devil’s destruction. You should be of like mind, having the mind of Christ, being filled with mercy and eager to forgive every sin, trespass, misdeed, mistake, and every thought and act of iniquity. My purpose toward My children is total restoration, not revenge, judgment or destruction. When you see a person who has fallen for any form of temptation to do evil, immediately pray for the repentance of the person, that he or she will turn from the wicked ways and begin to seek My ways and My goodness. Remember that it is My goodness that brings a man to repentance and it is My goodness that makes a person desire to enter into My ways, turning from darkness to My light. So when your enemy falls into bad times because of the seeds that he or she has sown, refrain from rejoicing about his or her misfortune. Forgive the person with the authority to forgive that Jesus gave to you when you were born of My Spirit. After He breathed My Spirit into His disciples He told them that they had the authority to forgive sins. You have the same authority, My Godly privilege of forgiving the sins of everyone. Jesus said whose sins you forgive are forgiven and whose sins you retain are retained. Never retain the sins of anyone lest your sins be retained. Instead of rejoicing when a person commits sins, rejoice when the person discovers the truth that he or she is loved by you and by Me, even during their destructive acts. Extend mercy and pray that the person will reverse directions, turning from his or her destructive ways and turning to Me. My Blessings await the lost sheep, just like the prodigal son whom Jesus used as an example. When you can become merciful to all people who are sowing destructive seeds, you will obtain mercy from everyone in your life. You always have My mercy and My goodness, as promised in Psalms 23, goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life. Extend the same goodness and mercy to others and you will be known as My child. Your Merciful and Loving Father Matthew 9:13; Matthew 18:13; Matthew 5:27-31; Luke 15:1I-32; Corinthians 13:6; Romans 2:4.

No comments: