Tuesday, November 11, 2014

DISCERNING BETWEEN GOOD AND EVIL

Dear One, In the beginning of the world, after I created it and said everything about it was good, according to My personality of always doing good, I told the first man not to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. I was talking about not listening to and obeying the evil one who always mixes a little good with his evil temptations so as to deceive My children. Those temptations are never complete evil or you would immediately refuse them. They are logical as well as deceptive. After the first man refused My advice and allowed the evil spirit into the world to tempt people and through his temptations destroy My children, then there was the choice BETWEEN complete good from My family and complete evil from the family of the devil. My advice and guidance to My children continued to be good, always leading to a beneficial result. I instructed them that there were evil temptations always lurking in the darkness to rob them of My abundant life but I also taught them that My guidance is always at the forefront of their choices, the choice to always do what My guidance led them to do. I told them that they had the choice BETWEEN good and evil. Remember that My original instructions were to avoid the temptation to listen to the voice of good AND evil which was satan’s deception, mixing good with the evil that is his true personality. But I cautioned My children that they have a choice BETWEEN good and evil, BETWEEN life and death, BETWEEN blessings and curses. I told them to always choose good because the benefits of choosing My goodness will bless them in every area of life, but the curses that come from choosing evil over good will always lead to destruction emotionally, spiritually and physically. The benefits of choosing My goodness are magnificent. They are exhilarating, thrilling, exciting, peaceful, glorious and fulfilling Even if My children choose evil thoughts over My good ones and reap evil activity in their lives, My goodness is still available for them to turn from their proclivity to choose evil and return to Me, again receiving the benefits of My goodness. My goodness understands. That is why I am so forgiving and eager to restore My children to My life, because I understand. While on the cross Jesus suffered the evilness of the devil in every area and He went to hell for your obedience to his temptations. But He defeated the works of the devil in hell and rose from the dead, came back to My heaven, and sent My Spirit, who empowered Him, into the earth to be received by My children. With My Spirit in you, you can always choose good INSTEAD of choosing evil. My children who choose to receive My power are able to defeat evil in every form, discerning BETWEEN good and evil and using My power to defeat evil. With My Holy Spirit inside of you, you have the power to refuse his temptations and also the power to defeat his works in your life and in the lives of others through the authoritative words of My Spirit. You can return your portion of the earth to always being good, as in the beginning. Your Loving Father Genesis 2:17; 3:5; Deuteronomy 30:15-16; Acts 1:5-8. RESTORE THE EARTH song Go forth into the earth and produce more of your kind. Restore the earth, my blessed chlld, for the earth is thine. For the earth has long awaited the revealing of My sons That it might be released from bondage And be blessed with you as One. Romans I: 1-38

No comments: