Friday, November 21, 2014

UNFETTERED MERCY

Dear One, Together we have reviewed My generational personality traits that are in abundance to you and hopefully through you to others. We have seen that they all come from My love which is the core of My being. In our recent sessions we have discussed My love, My joy, My goodness and My kindness toward you. Now we need to examine My mercy and the benefits of My unfettered mercy toward you and all of humanity. It is always said that My mercy is everlasting. My mercy is perpetually flowing toward the sick, the poor, the law breakers, the mentally ill, the confused, the strangers in distant lands, the abused, and the people who are in need of a spiritual, emotional or physical physician. My mercy is ever present to forgive sins, to forgive mistakes, to forgive misdeeds, to forgive iniquities and to forgive transgressions. In My eyes it is as if evil works never happened because where there are no religious laws there are no transgressions. In My heaven the only law is the law of love because I am love. Because I love you, My mercy is everlasting toward you and everyone. My mercy is My desire to rescue all of My children from the works of evil. Only when a person has been the victim of his or her own misdeeds done in answer to temptations of the devil is My mercy necessary. When I am called upon to cure the situation, My mercy is in effect. I do not even consider the misdeeds when I am called upon for my mercy. I only consider how to free My children from their current hurtful circumstances. Because I can’t look upon evil works, My merciful sight bypasses the works of evil done by My children and My sights are 100% on the methods through which I can rescue My children. Paul said that there is, therefore, now no guilt or condemnation from Me, but that there are only beneficial solutions from Me. My mercy toward My children covers evil thoughts as well as evil acts. My mercy is what makes them white as snow. My mercy is what cleanses My children from all wrongdoing. It is in my extreme mercy that I sent My Son into the earth to wipe away all the effects done by their sins. It was by the extreme mercy of Jesus that He was willing to go to the cross to make payment to the devil for your sins. It was by Our extreme mercy that We sent My Holy Spirit into your life to give you the power to refuse the evil promptings of the devil and to destroy his works, just as Jesus did. The children of My first covenant with a nation tried My mercy and tried my mercy again and again. I never wavered from complete mercy and when they would return to Me I was eager to restore them to My love. Then because of My mercy for all humanity, I instituted My final covenant with all of My children and, because of My mercy, I sent My Son to be the payment for sins, to defeat the works of the devil in the earth, to go to hell and regain the authority to the earth. In My mercy I sent My Spirit to raise Him from the dead and come back to live again with Me. Together, because of My mercy toward you, We sent My Very Own Spirit to live in you, the same Spirit who ministered through Jesus, raised Him from the dead, catapulted Him back into My heaven and, because of My mercy for My children, We sent My Spirit to live within My children to extend My mercy toward those who have no power over evil. We do it for you. You must do it for others. The merciful obtain mercy. The judgmental people receive judgment because of the seeds they sow into their garden of life. The outgrowth of mercy is always forgiveness. Because of My mercy, I always forgive. Because of My mercy toward you, you must always forgive. When you forgive, you erase the sins of others and erase your sins from the devil’s memory book which he keeps in order to exact judgment. Mercy dispels his judgment. Your Merciful and Loving Father Psalm 6:2-4; Psalm 25:10-11; Psalm 25:16; Matthew 5:7; Matthew 9:11-13; Matthew 12:7; Matthew 23:23: Luke 1:46-54; Luke 1:76-79; Romans 8;1-2; Romans 11:30; Romans 12;1-3; II Corinthians 1:3-4; Ephesians 2:4-6; Romans 4:15.

No comments: